• Lovely black cotton cord necklace pendant showcases a light green stone disc with authentic reproduction I Ching coin topped by a carved red stone. 50mm disc, 25mm authentic reproduction I-Ch'ing coin, 25mm carved red stone, antique gold-finish spacer beads, vegan faux-leather cord adjustable up to 26 inch. Diameter 2 inch, Height, Pendant Drop: 3 3/4 inch. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 Warning: Not Applicable]
• Asian Collection. The ancient Chinese tossed stalks and later coins to help make decisions which were based on the patterns of the toss, as they related to the I Ching. The Book of Change.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 19.2 Grams | Total Carats: 91 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 50 mm (2in) | Width: 50 mm (2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 26 in (66cm) | Height: 50 mm (2in) | Diameter: 50 mm (2in) | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed 1 Carat red I3 carved-shape | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 90 Carats green I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag