Matte Gold Finish Granulated Medieval Celtic Wedding Band Adjustable Ring 7-8
From Our Museum Store Collection
• Granulated Bead Medieval Celtic Adjustable Band His and Her Design (Fits Sizes 7-8) Sculpted elegance and granulated beading with a sleek matte finish defines the refinement of this adjustable band. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free. [California Prop 65 Compliant.]
• The Celts (Keltoi) were a nomadic people of independent, feudal tribes. They had no written language and no common ruler. Celtic art is often characterized by intertwined tendrils, stylized animals, knots and wheels. These designs were often symbolic of their religious beliefs. The wheel symbolized the sun, and human faces
were thought to ward off evil spirits.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Ring Size: 7 | Width: 5 mm (0.2in) | Item Length: 5 mm (0.2in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag