Matte Gold Finish Dainty Puffy Heart Love Red Garnet Gemstone Drop Earrings 1"
• Beautiful one inch drops with red gem stones and gold-finish hearts. Hearts measure 10mm, 2mm depth. Stones measures 3mm.
• Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love. It is believed that the origins of the heart shape came from the ancient people of Cyrene inspired by the silphium plants leaves and seeds which resemble heart shapes. The hearts in this collection are thought to reflect the diverse cultures and art that began to fuse with the silk trade from around 1000 BC.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2.5 Grams | Total Carats: 0.05 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 6.35 mm (0.3in) | Item Length: 25.4 mm (1in) | Natural Garnet: heat-treated .05 Carat Red SI round-shape | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag