Gold Finish Bactrian Heart Earrings With Garnet - Pricegems Museum Collection
Gold Finish Bactrian Heart Earrings with Garnet - From Our Museum Store Collection
• Beautiful one inch drops with garnet stones and gold-finish hearts. Hearts measure 10mm, 2mm depth. Stones measures 3mm.
• Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love. It is believed that the origins of the heart shape came from the ancient people of Cyrene inspired by the silphium plants leaves and seeds which resemble heart shapes. The hearts in this collection are thought to reflect the diverse cultures and art that began to fuse with the silk trade beginning around the end of the first millennium B.C. The notion of unification still resonates today in the iconic heart symbol. Partial proceeds support the National Museum of Afghanistan.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 6 Month Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 2.5 Grams | Total Carats: 0.05 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 6.35 mm | Length: 25.4 mm | Natural Garnet: heat-treated .05 Carat Red SI round-shape | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag
Total Weight: 2.5 Grams | Total Carats: 0.05 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 6.35 mm | Length: 25.4 mm | Natural Garnet: heat-treated.05 Carat Red SI round-shape | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag