Gold Finish Music Staff and Clef Anastasia CZ Christmas Egg Pendant Necklace 18"
• Our jewelry is adapted from a miniature egg given to Anastasia, Tsar Nicholas IIís youngest daughter, on March 22, 1915. The original is decorated with a musical staff and clef with a single-diamond to represent the musical note 'A' for Anastasia this egg is adorned with a solitaire cubic zirconia stone.
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free.
• The House of Faberge was commissioned by Royalty to produce unique jeweled eggs, a tradition that continued until the 1917 Revolution | The priceless originals are now in museums and in private collections around the world | These eggs are inspired by these original creations
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 0 Grams | Setting: no-stamp, Base | Pendant: 25 mm (1in) | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 25 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Faberge | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag