Gold Finish Large 2" Egyptian Ankh Cross Pendant Cord Necklace 28" Black Cord
• An ankh pendant on a satin cord necklace. Pendant measures 2 inches by 0.75 inches wide, 45mm by 22mm. Ankh Pendant Necklace Comes With Adjustable Black Silky Satin Cord. Materials: Base metal alloy with gold-tone finish. Silk Cord. Length: adjustable up to 28 inch. California Prop 65 Complaint.
• The ankh is the hieroglyphic symbol for life in ancient Egyptian writing and represents divine or eternal existence. People wore amulets like this believing them to possess unusual powers. Egyptians placed amulets in the linen wrappings of mummies hoping to protect the dead and ensure eternal life.
• The Ancient Egyptians were skilled jewelers, creating luxurious, and voluminous pieces from precious metals, lapis lazuli, turquoise, malachite, precious stones, and cloisonne enamel | Egyptian artistry was prized throughout the ancient world | These pieces are inspired by ancient designs held in museums and in private collections
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 19 mm (0.7in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 28 in (71.1cm) | Period/Style: Egyptian | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag