Diamond and faceted garnet openwork flower shaped pendant.
• Diamond and faceted garnet openwork flower shaped pendant.
• Handcrafted In USA by our European master jewelers | Our durable setting is made with ample White-gold for a smooth, balanced, and comfortable fit. | Comfort fit setting available
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Deluxe Presentation Box | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 1 Year Limited Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 2.8 Grams | Total Carats: 1.98 Carats | Setting: 14K, White-gold | Pendant: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Diamonds: Natural, Real | Natural Garnet: heat-treated 1.83 Carats Red SI Square-Flower | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes:Deluxe Presentation Box