Gold Finish Blue Green Red Enameled 4th of July Crystal Egg Charm Bracelet
• Russian Imperial egg bracelet detailed with enamel artistry and patriotic flair. Each egg is studded with crystals for the best in sparkle. Each charm is attached to the bracelet by hand and when worn they dangle around the wearers wrist like glistening baubles. Materials: eggs are made of pewter metal alloy with a gold-tone finish, clear crystal and epoxy, egg bracelet measures 7.5"; Egg charms, 20mm by 12mm. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted in Pewter with crystals. Hypoallergenic.
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries. In 1886 the House of the Designer was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Bracelet: 7.5 in (19.1cm) | Item Length: 20 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag