Jewelry from the collections of the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam The Rijksmuseum has a dazzling collection of jewelry. It spans the history of Dutch jewelry from the 11th to the late 20th century, with international highlights of the jeweler’s art providing a context for Dutch developments. The design of this collection is based on an Art Nouveau necklace with the shape of a swan (c. 1901).
• Matte gold-finish angel wings drop earrings with 8mm cultured white pearl drop. Earrings Measure 1.25 inch.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free - California Prop 65 Compliant.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag