Gold Plated Carved & Smooth Green Jade Necklace 21" - Museum Collection
Feng Shui Necklace
For centuries jade (jadeite and nephrite) has been highly prized throughout Asia for its unique qualities. In ancient China, jade was treasured above all other materials for its translucent beauty and exceptional hardness as well as for its spiritual and medical attributes. This dark green jewelry features nephrite stones with lacy gold spacers reflecting the intricate wire work of ancient China's T’ang Dynasty.
Materials: jade, brass beads with gold finish.
Toggle and bar closure
• Gorgeous large beaded necklace features carved and smooth simulated jade natural stones with lacy gilt wire spacers reflecting the intricate wire work of ancient Chinas Tang Dynasty. Materials: 53 etched and smooth beads, brass beads with polished gold-tone finish. Toggle and bar closure. Beads measure thirty-six 7mm, twelve 10mm and five 15mm.
• AUTHENTIC BRANDED ITEM - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized seller of this museum boutique product. Search 'Pricegems' to see our complete collection.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 4 Grams | Setting: no-stamp, Pewter | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 21 in (53.3cm) | Item Length: 533.4 mm (21in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag