Gold Plated Wire Wrap Natural Green Jade Drop Dangle Earrings 1.3" L Made in USA
Pricegems Museum Collection
• Smooth stones and wirework accents lend sparkle and texture to elegant drop earrings. Height: 1 1/4" For centuries green stone has been highly prized throughout Asia for its unique qualities. In ancient China, green gemstone was treasured above all other materials for its translucent beauty and exceptional hardness as well as for its spiritual and medical attributes. These dark green stones with lacy gold-finish spacers reflect the intricate wire work of ancient China's T'ang Dynasty.
• AUTHENTIC BRANDED ITEM - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized seller of this museum boutique product. Search 'Pricegems' to see our complete collection.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Diameter: 10 mm (0.4in) | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 1 Carat green I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag