Gold Finish 'Pharaoh Goddess' Egyptian Queen Nefertiti Tiny Charm Earrings - From Our Museum Store Collection, Handcrafted in USA
The beautiful-One-has-Come: Egyptian Ca. 1351-1334 BC. Queen Nefertiti played an unusually prominent role beside her husband, King Amenhotep IV (Akhenaton), and is represented as almost equal to him in all state and religious affairs. Her famous bust was discovered at Akhet-Aton (modern day Tell el-Amarna) on December 6, 1912. This jewelry was created in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the discovery of the painted bust of Queen Nefertiti.
• Elegantly sculpted high polished Nefertiti charm earrings mirror each other, heads face one another as true busts. 1" Drop. 3-D charms, 16mm x 8mm. Pewter with gold-finish.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 8 mm (0.3in) | Item Length: 25.4 mm (1in) | Height: 25.4 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag