Etruscan 24kt Yellow Gold Finish Clip On Stud Earrings 1" & Pendant Necklace 18"
ETRUSCAN REVIVAL JEWELRY
This jewelry is adapted from a brooch in the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. During the ninetheenth-century, the Roman firm of Castellani retailed ornaments inspired by the past and simultaneously helped their collector-clients build ancient jewelry collections. Their close contact with Etruscan jewelry resulted in their mastery of ancient techniques like granulation and twisted wirework.
• Elegant textured round clip-on earrings with 24kt gold finish and matching pendant for her. Materials: Pewter with 24kt yellow gold finish.
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 13.6 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 22 mm (0.9in) | Width: 22 mm (0.9in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 22 mm (0.9in) | Diameter: 22 mm (0.9in) | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag