Black Hematite Rhinestone Ballerina Stud Earrings 0.50" 'The Spinning Dancer'
Ballerina Designer Collection
• Tiny ballerinas twirl on the tips of their toes delight in a blackened finish, studded in stones.
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 Warning: Not Applicable]
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, base | Width: 13 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 15 mm (0.6in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag