Antique Silver Finish Hamsa Hand Necklace - Pricegems Museum Collection
Antiqued Hand of Fatima Hamsa Evil Eye Amulet Dangling Charm Pendant Necklace
• Lovely fringe necklace with sculpted hamsa drops in an antique silver-finish. The perfect traditional gift. Length 16 inch adjustable to 19 inch. Lobster claw closure. Each hand measures 15mm by 10mm twenty-nine (29) dangling hamsa hands and one hand at the closure. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted in pewter with antique silver finish. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free. [California Prop 65 Compliant.]
• Israel, c. Early 20th Century. From the collection of the Israeli Museum: The palm-shaped Hamsa. It is also known as the hand of Fatima, commemorating Fatima Zahra, the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad. The hamsa is often incorporated in jewelry as a superstitious defense against the evil eye. Archaeological evidence indicates that a downward pointing hamsa used as a protective amulet in the region predates its use by members of the monotheistic faiths.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 78 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 25.4 mm (1in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 16 in (40.6cm) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag