Solid 10K White Gold Real Diamond Egyptian Cleopatra Ankh Cross Pendant 1/2 cttw
Diamond Ankh Designer Collection
• Micropave diamond Egyptian ankh pendant.
• The ankh is the hieroglyphic symbol for life in ancient Egyptian writing and represents divine or eternal existence. People wore amulets like this believing them to possess unusual powers. Egyptians placed amulets in the linen wrappings of mummies hoping to protect the dead and ensure eternal life.
• Modern style dramatically features the design elements of simplicity, function, precision, and understated elegance
• Deluxe Presentation Box | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 6 Months Limited Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3.1 Grams | Total Carats: 0.5 Carat | Setting: 10K, white-gold | Pendant: 25 mm (1in) | Width: 13.5 mm (0.5in) | Diamonds: Natural, Real | Period/Style: Modern | Condition: New | Includes: Deluxe Presentation Box