Solid 10K White Gold 1/2 Cttw Real Diamond Egyptian Cleopatra Ankh Cross Pendant
Diamond Ankh Designer Collection
• The ankh is the hieroglyphic symbol for life in ancient Egyptian writing and represents divine or eternal existence. People wore amulets like this believing them to possess unusual powers. Egyptians placed amulets in the linen wrappings of mummies hoping to protect the dead and ensure eternal life.
• These diamonds are REAL, GENUINE, and MINED from the Earth. Our diamond suppliers confirm they are in compliance with the Kimberley Process to ensure that all diamonds used are ethically sourced and conflict free.
• Modern style dramatically features the design elements of simplicity, function, precision, and understated elegance
• Deluxe Presentation Box | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 6 Months Limited Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3.1 Grams | Total Carats: 0.5 Carat | Setting: 10K, white-gold | Pendant: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Width: 13 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Diamonds: Natural, Real | Period/Style: Modern | Condition: New | Includes: Deluxe Presentation Box