Green Crystal Charm Simulated Pearl Sea Turtle Pendant Necklace and Earrings 1"
Sea Life Designer Collection
• Art Nouveau chain necklace jewelry set features a gold-tone textured sea turtle detailed with black enamel epoxy, green faceted glass and small 5mm simulated pearl charms. Matching earrings included measure 1 inch. Necklace 18 inch with 2 inch extender and lobster claw closure.
• The turtles measure 20mm by 20mm the faceted green glass measures 15mm by 7mm and the freshwater pearl measures 5mm.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-stamp, Base | Length Necklace/Chain: 20 in (50.8cm) | Item Length: 1 mm (0in) | Height: 1 mm (0in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: Import | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag