'Strade Di Milano' Red Millefiori Murano Glass Cube Beads, 10mm Stretch Bracelet
• Wearable art for the woman with eclectic tastes. Excellent quality, perfect bright red and royal blue color Murano Glass to match the picture shown. Wear it out to dinner and the theater. Will look great with almost any color dress. Exquisite stretch bracelet fits normal to average wrist size.
• Mosaic glass beads are believed to have originated in Western Asia. The style became popular in Egypt, Syria and Rome, and had a renaissance in 16th century Venice where the glass became known as Millefiori (a thousand flowers). Millefiori is a glasswork technique which produces distinctive decorative patterns. Beads were artistically created by laying colored glass rods next to each other with the middle section often creating a flower-like pattern.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 0 Grams | Setting: no-stamp, no-metal-type | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 3 in (7.6cm) | Height: 10 mm (0.4in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes:Gift Pouch/Bag