Artisan Moroccan Filigree Metalwork Patina Teardrop Lace Drop Earrings 2.75"
Moroccan Designer Collection
• Sophisticated dangling earrings in a captivating cascading leaf design with vein like filigree texturing and an antique style patina finish with rose-tone fishhooks.
• Leaves measure 45mm by 20m.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 35 mm (1.4in) | Item Length: 69.85 mm (2.8in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag