Pink Enamel Egg Crystal Pendant Necklace Earrings Set 'Egg In Jeweled Cage'
'Egg In A Jeweled Cage' (20th Century)
• This classically charming egg pendant is finished in a shimmering conch shell pink enamel studded with clear crystals for the ultimate in sparkle. Pendant measures 1-1/4 inch tall including bejeweled bale, egg is 1/2 inch wide. Materials: eggs are pewter with pink epoxy enamel and crystals; silver finish chain, Length adjustable 16" - 18" with lobster-clasp closure. Matching earrings measure: 0.75 inch x 0.25 inch. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted in Pewter with Austrian crystals.
• From the collection of the Walters Art Museum, this set is an adaptation from an original necklace. The original piece, designed by between 1900-1910, features an extremely rare pink pearl from a common conch. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted in Pewter with enamel epoxy crystals. Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 21.9 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 32 mm (1.3in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag