Large Moroccan Bali Simulated Blue Turquoise Fringe Drop Coin Earrings 3"
Moroccan Designer Collection
• A pair of stunning drop earrings are accented with finely wrought antiqued filigree, and shimmering blue stones. These handcrafted earrings are inspired by Traditional Moroccan style jewelry. For those who appreciate the best of danglers, then this is the pair of earrings to go for. It is the real definition of elegance and unmatched style.
• Center round-shaped stone measures 12mm, teardrops measure 12mm by 6mm, coins measure 13mm.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 18.4 Grams | Total Carats: 2 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 40 mm (1.6in) | Item Length: 76.2 mm (3in) | Simulated Reconstituted Turquoise: 2 Carats blue Not-known teardrop-round-shape | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag