3.25 cttw 14k White Gold Emerald Cut Aquamarine Ring Blue Diamond Side Stones
Aquamarine Designer Collection
• A stunning emerald-cut natural aquamarine is set in the center of a gorgeous high polished white gold setting flanked by princess-cut blue diamonds in channel settings. The blue diamonds highlight the aquamarine stone and the ring is high polished and tapers for comfort. An openwork undercarriage permits the influx of ample light for maximum intensity and shine.
• Handcrafted In USA by our European master jewelers | Durable Luxury Solid Band design made with ample white-gold ensures a smooth, balanced, and comfortable fit | Won't cut, chafe, or rotate like thin hollowed-out bargain bands | Our gemstones and diamonds are natural, not man-made. Our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure their diamonds are conflict free.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Blue diamonds are treated to permanently improve color | Color may vary slightly | Pricegems diamonds are deemed Ethically Sourced and Conflict Free | Deluxe Presentation Box | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 1 Year Limited Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7.3 Grams | Total Carats: 3.25 Carats | Setting: 14K, white-gold | Ring Size: 7 | Width: 8 mm (0.3in) | Item Length: 8 mm (0.3in) | Color diamonds are heated and/or irradiated to permanently improve color | Synthetic Aquamarine: heat-treated 3 Carats Blue VS emerald-shape | Period/Style: Art Deco | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Deluxe Presentation Box