'Greek Goddess' Jasper Jade Necklace and Earrings - Pricegems Museum Collection
Lovely greek goddess necklace and earrings.
• Sparkly stones and granulated beads of jasper and jade bring a splash of color to a chic necklace. Lobster claw closure. Length 22 Inch. Beads measure 5mm to 8mm, engraved gold-finish beads measure 6mm to 9mm. Includes matching drop earrings, 1.5".
• The word Jasper in Greek means 'spotted stone.' Jasper can be found in several colors and combinations with other stones. Many medicinal values were attributed to Jasper. For instance, it was believed that this stone, if worn around the neck, had powers to strengthen the stomach. Throughout history in both China and Japan, Jade ( Jadeite or nephrite) has been considered the most precious of all stones. The ancient Chinese associated green Jade with wisdom and the ability to ensure long life.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 27 Grams | Total Carats: 95 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 6.3 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 22 in (55.9cm) | Natural Jasper: dyed 86 Carats Red I3 round-shape | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 9 Carats Green I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Condition: New | Includes:Gift Pouch/Bag