Red Cubic Zirconia Garnet Enamel Floral Elizabethan Necklace - Pricegems Museum
Red Cubic Zirconia Enamel Floral Elizabethan Necklace - Pricegems Museum Store
• Fifteen red cubic zirconia stations with floral accents line an elegant collar necklace that adds just the right amount of dazzle to any neckline. Each station measures 8mm by 10mm. Materials: Pewter with gold-finish, epoxy enamel, and Cubic Zirconia CZ garnet, heavy substantial setting. Lobster claw closure.
• Elizabethan Jewelry from the Collection of the Museum of London. This jewelry is inspired by an enamel and garnet gem from the Cheapside Hoard collection. The Cheapside Hoard is the greatest collection of Elizabethan and Jacobean jewelry ever found. The jewelry was discovered in an old wooden casket beneath one of Londonís busiest streets called Cheapside and had lain undisturbed for nearly 300 years. Part of the proceeds from the sale of this product support the Museum of London.
• Victorian jewelry and art were strongly influenced by the grand, Romantic ideals of growth, prosperity, Humanism, Nationalism, Idealism and personal passion expressed through natural themes and organic imagery
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 35.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 8 mm (0.3in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 457.2 mm (18in) | Height: 8 mm (0.3in) | Synthetic CZ Cubic Zirconia: not-treated 1 Carat red Not Applicable emerald-shape | Period/Style: Victorian | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag