Gold Plated Maple Seed Crystal Dangle Earrings 1" - Pricegems Museum Store
Maple Seed Collection
• Inspired by a botanical jeweled hair-comb (Lucien Gaillard, c. 1902 - c. 1906) from the collections of the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, these earrings feature lowing maple leaves and a dangling 4mm crystal bead. Delicately textured and designed perfectly to create great movement on the ear.
• Total length from ear wire is 1 1/8" with a width of 1 1/8". Materials: pewter with gold-finish.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 4 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 28.448 mm (1.1in) | Item Length: 28.448 mm (1.1in) | Height: 28.448 mm (1.1in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag