Egyptian Gold Plated Orbs and Carved Red Carnelian Drop Earrings 1.5" USA Made
• Polished golden orbs suspend carved red stone melon shaped drops in alluring artisanal earrings. The red bead measures 15mm by 10mm and the gold-finish bead measures 8mm. Earrings hang 38mm.
• Red carnelian has been used in jewelry since ancient times. As with most stones it was ascribed certain magical properties. In ancient Egypt the orange-red color symbolized life. From our Reproduction Collection.
• The Ancient Egyptians were skilled jewelers, creating luxurious, and voluminous pieces from precious metals, lapis lazuli, turquoise, malachite, precious stones, and cloisonne enamel | Egyptian artistry was prized throughout the ancient world | These pieces are inspired by ancient designs held in museums and in private collections
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, base | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 40 mm (1.6in) | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed 1 Carat yellow-orange I3 carved-shape | Period/Style: Egyptian | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag