Classical Drops Chain Necklace Cultured Pearl, Iolite, Aventurine and Citrine
Gold Finish 'Classical Drops' Chain Necklace - Cultured Pearl, Iolite, Aventurine and Citrine Gemstones Handcrafted in USA, From Our Museum Store Collection
• A delicate scalloped curb-link chain carries faceted stones with granulated gold-finish caps showcasing tiny cultured pearl drops around a statement necklace. Collar necklace, 16"; 3mm cultured pearls, 3mm gemstones; 1mm linked gold finish chain. lobster-clasp.
• Our neoclassical jewelry is inspired by the art of ancient Greece and Italy. The formal symmetry and simple elegance of classical Greek and Roman jewelry evolved during the Hellenistic period into more lavish designs. The Etruscans of central Italy further enhanced jewelry design of the classical world by incorporating delicate granulation beads.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 6.4 Grams | Total Carats: 2 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Length Necklace/Chain: 16 in (40.6cm) | Natural Iolite: heat-treated 1 Carat violet I2-I3 special-cut-shape | Natural Aventurine: heat-treated,coated,dyed 1 Carat Green 12-13 round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag