Gold Finish Natural Round Blue Lapis Lazuli Drop Post Earrings 1.5" L
• Eye-catching cobalt blue stones set in an ornate, textured granulation setting form breathtaking drop earrings. The earrings measure 1.5 inch, 35mm in length by 15mm wide with a 10mm flat blue stone.
• Inspired by a piece that was adapted from a bracelet made in the manner of Giacinto Melillo, a classical jewelry designer who lived between the years of 1846 and 1915. The original bracelet contained golden leaf granulation and was set with blue stone. Roman, from the collection of The Walters Art Museum.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Diameter: 15 mm (0.6in) | Natural Lapis-Lazuli: heat-treated,coated,dyed 1 Carat multiple-colors I3 disc-shape | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag