Gold Finish Sculpted Swan Angel Wings 8mm Cultured Pearl Drop Earrings, 1.25"
Designer Angel Wings Collection
• Matte gold-finish swan angel wings drop earrings with epoxy on the textured wings and an 8mm cultured pearl drop. Earrings Measure 1.25 inch. Matching pendant available. Materials: pewter with gold-finish, epoxy, cultured pearl.
• Jewelry from the collections of the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam The Rijksmuseum has a dazzling collection of jewelry. It spans the history of Dutch jewelry from the 11th to the late 20th century, with international highlights of the jeweler’s art providing a context for Dutch developments. The design of this collection is based on an Art Nouveau necklace with the shape of a swan (c. 1901).
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag