Matte Gold Finish Black Onyx Heart Toggle Necklace 18" - Pricegems Museum Store
• Elegantly designed toggle necklace with smooth black stones and matte gold finish hearts. Materials: base metal alloy hearts with polished gold-finish toggle and bar closure. Hearts measure 10mm with a 2mm depth, 33 black stones measure 3mm.
• Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love. The heart shape came from the ancient people of Cyrene inspired by the silphium seeds which resemble heart shapes. The hearts in this collection reflect the diverse cultures and art that began with the silk trade at the end of the first millennium B.C.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 30 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Natural Onxy: heat-treated,coated,dyed black SI round-shape | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag