Gold Plated Filigree Green Jade Drop Dangle Earrings - Pricegems Museum Store
• Earthy green stone earrings embellished with textured gold-finish granulation beads.
• For centuries jade (jadeite and nephrite) has been highly prized throughout Asia for its unique qualities. In ancient China, jade was treasured above all other materials for its translucent beauty and exceptional hardness as well as for its spiritual and medical attributes. This dark green jewelry features nephrite stones with lacy gold spacers reflecting the intricate wire work of ancient China's T?ang Dynasty.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1.1 Grams | Total Carats: 0.25 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 0.25 Carat green I3 round shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag