Matte Gold Finish Natural Blue Turquoise Puffy Heart Love Toggle Necklace 18"
Matte Gold Finish Turquoise Heart Toggle Necklace 18" - Pricegems Museum Store
• Handcrafted necklace featuring hearts with aqua blue stone in between each station finished with a ring and toggle clasp. Materials: base metal alloy hearts with polished matte gold-finish. Hearts measure 10mm with a 2mm depth, thirty-three (33) aqua beads measure 3mm.
• Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love. It is believed that the origins of the heart shape came from the ancient people of Cyrene inspired by the silphium plants leaves and seeds which resemble heart shapes. The hearts in this collection are thought to reflect the diverse cultures and art that began to fuse with the silk trade beginning around the end of the first millennium
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 30.5 Grams | Total Carats: 2.3 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Height: 2 mm (0.1in) | Natural Turquoise: reconstituted, bleached,dyed 2.3 Carats blue i3 round | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag