100 cttw Carved Orange & Green Jade Gold Plated Toggle Necklace 26" Handmade USA
Carved Orange Green Jade Harvest Toggle Necklace - Pricegems Museum Collection
• Our beautiful necklace incorporates natural stones in shades of pale yellow, orange, green and brown and would make a beautiful compliment to any outfit. 41 Multi colored stones carved stones 10mm - 15mm center bead, 2mm pewter accent beads with polished gold finish. Toggle and bar closure. Length 26 inch. Graduating beads measure 10mm to 15mm, 41 beads.
• Throughout history in both China and Japan, jade (jadeite or nephrite) has been considered the most precious of all stones. The ancient Chinese associated green jade with wisdom and the ability to ensure long life. Weapons and cutting tools made of jade were stronger than those made of other materials and were common in ancient Chinese as well as Mayan and Egyptian civilizations.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 23 Grams | Total Carats: 100 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 6.35 mm (0.3in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 26 in (66cm) | Item Length: 660.4 mm (26in) | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 100 Carats Multi-color I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag