• Colorfully detailed and textured seahorse, starfish, sea turtle, conch and clam shell dangle from a rolo-link chain bracelet.
• Materials: One sided 2 inch charms with epoxy and gold-tone finish, toggle and bar closure.
Bracelet measures: 7 inch with 1.25 inch extender.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 40 Grams | Setting: no-stamp, Base | Width: 50.8 mm (2in) | Bracelet: 8.25 in (21cm) | Height: 50.8 mm (2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag