Simulated Opal Simulated Blue Turquoise Teardrop Fleur de Lis Earrings 1.7"
'Victorian Fleur De Lis' Designer Collection
• Matte finish large Fleur-de-lis drop dangle earrings. The blue stones measures 20mm by 15mm and the setting is open on the back side for additional shimmer.
• The Fleur-de-lis is a stylized lily composed of three artistic petals used as a decorative motif. Many saints were often depicted with a Fleur-de-lis emblem. The Fleur-de-lis symbol was on the French royal coat of arms.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7.4 Grams | Total Carats: 2.05 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 15 mm (0.6in) | Item Length: 43.18 mm (1.7in) | Simulated-Turquoise: 2 Carats blue i3 teardrop-shape | Simulated Opal: 0.05 Carat white i3 round-shape | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag