Matte Gold Finish 3 Aqua Blue Enamel Love Heart Turquoise Drop Earrings 1.5"L
• Lovely earrings feature two tiny 3mm blue beads and aqua enamel epoxy within the hearts. Drop measures 1.5 inch, 40mm.
• Two thousand years ago, merchants traveling the Silk Road introduced exotic designs to the craftsmen of ancient Afghanistan. These smiths and jewelers used golden jewelry and turquoise to create beautiful ornaments. This jewelry is inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe, or Golden Hill, in Northern Afghanistan. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this collection support the National Museum of Afghanistan.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1 Grams | Total Carats: 0.1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Item Length: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Simulated Turquoise: 0.1 Carat blue not-known round | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag