Monet Water Lily Green Enamel Glass Pearl Drop Earrings - Pricegems Museum Store
Gold Finish Monet Water Lily Simulated Pearl Earrings ~ From Our Museum Store Collection
• Brighten your look with these gorgeous earrings featuring tiny 3mm simulated pearls nesting in the center of dimensional water lilies in polished shades of green enamel with a satin gold finish on the backside. Inspired by The Water Lilies of Claude Monet. Perfect for the museum gala.
• A creation both monumental and intimate, the Water Lilies is the expression and culmination of the artistic thought of Claude Monet. The Nympheas are the expression and the achievement of Monet's artistic thought process devoted to Nature and Peace.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: Import | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag