Matte Finish Cultured Pearl Heart Toggle Necklace 18" - Pricegems Museum Store
Gold Finish Bactrian Heart Cultured Pearl Toggle Necklace, 18” Museum Collection
• Elegantly designed toggle necklace with cultured pearls and hearts in a 2nd-3rd Century BC Northern Afghanistan style. Materials: pewter gold-finish hearts with polished gold finish toggle and bar closure, thirty-five (35) cultured pearls. Hearts measure 10mm with a 2mm depth, cultured pearls measure 4mm.
• Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 30 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag