Eagle On Olive Branch Cufflinks Antiqued Gold Finish Pricegems Museum Collection
Eagle On Olive Branch Cufflinks Antiqued Gold Finish - From Our Museum Store Collection Handcrafted in USA
• A sculpted eagle resting on an olive branch create sleek cufflinks with a matte finish adding to the antique style. Eagles measure 1/2 inch wide by 3/4 inch tall, 15mm by 12mm. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 Warning: Not Applicable]
• The eagle represents freedom, strength and power. The North American bald eagle was chosen as the national emblem of the United States in 1782, based on a drawing by Charles Thomson, secretary of the Continental Congress. Our cuff link eagle is resting on an olive branch which symbolizes the power of peace.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Height: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Diameter: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag