Antiqued Finish Pewter Large 2.75" Crusader Cross Pendant Necklace, 32" USA
'Crusader Classics' Museum Inspired Antiqued Finish Pewter Large 2.75" Cross Pendant Necklace, 32" Handcrafted In USA
• Museum inspired pendant, a reproduction of a 19th century cross derived from crosses worn by soldiers in the Crusades of the 11th-13th centuries. Pendant is pewter with antique gold finish, black satin cord with caps at end, 32". Height 2.75", Width 1 3/4", Cord Length: 32" (Cross measures 66mm L x 50mm W). Heavy substantial setting, Weighs 18 Grams.
• The Crusades were a series of religious wars fought by the Christian nations of Europe to recover the Holy Lands from the Moslems. The seventh and last crusade ended when Prince Edward of England successfully concluded a 10-year truce with the Moslems. From the collection of The Art Institute of Chicago.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 18 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 50 mm (2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 32 in (81.3cm) | Item Length: 66 mm (2.6in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag