Silver Gold Two Tone Finish Large 2" Elephant Brooch Pin Pendant Necklace, 18"
Rainforest Elephant Designer Collection
• Good fortune elephant pendant features a high polished two tone finish with enamel detailing adding to its allure. Can also be worn as a pin brooch. Comes with 1mm 18 inch gold-finish snake chain with lobster-claw. Pin-stem-with-safety; signed on the backside by the designer. Heavy substantial piece weighs 27.5 grams.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 27.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, base | Pendant: 50.8 mm (2in) | Width: 53 mm (2.1in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag