Crystal Fleur De Lys Heart Purple Enameled Christmas Egg Pendant Necklace 18"
• Gorgeous egg pendant of violet-purple enamel is adorned with crystal in a fleur-de-lis with hearts. Egg measures 15mm by 12mm.
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Designer shops. In 1886 the House was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag