Jeweled Cobalt Blue Enamel Egg Earrings - Pricegems Museum Store Collection
• Lovely egg drop earrings in cobalt blue enamel trimmed in clear crystals. Eggs 12mm by 7mm, 1" drop. Thirty-four crystals, post with friction back.
• From the collections at the Hillwood Museum Gardens. This jewelry is an adaptation of a pendant egg made in Russia in the early 20th century. Traditionally, miniature eggs, a symbol of Resurrection, are exchanged at Easter, the most important holy festival of the year. The egg features ribs of crystals with tiny cross-anchors symbolizing St. Petersburg.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 5.08 mm (0.2in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag