'The Breakers' Golden Shell Motif 3mm Cultured Pearl Earrings, Newport Mansions
'The Breakers' Golden Shell Motif 3mm Cultured Pearl Earrings - Newport Mansions Collection
• The timeless look of cultured pearls is embellished with the motif of a shell found in The Breakers interior design. The beautiful earrings dangle with textured charms of shells and swing from lever-back closures. Lovely earrings bring the sea to mind.
• The shell motif element is made of base metal with gold-finish and measures 20mm by 19mm, the findings are made of brass with gold-finish, there are 2 cultured pearls that measure 4mm. Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship. The shell motif is a symbol of Classical art and acts as a reminder of Newports dramatic oceanfront setting. The shell, symbolizing fertility and beauty. NEWPORT MANSIONS is a registered trademark of The Preservation Society of Newport County.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 1 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Main Stone: 3 mm (0.1in) | Width: 19 mm (0.7in) | Item Length: 44.4 mm (1.7in) | Height: 44.4 mm (1.7in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag