Gold Finish Egyptian Cleopatra Carnelian Black Onyx Dangle Earrings 2mm x 1.5"
• Lovely drop earrings. Materials: 15mm by 3mm black stone, 3mm red stone, brass beads with gold-finish.
• Ancient Egypt, one of the richest and most advanced of the early civilizations, appeared on the stage of history around 3100 B.C. (Dynasty I). Hieroglyphic scripts and tomb decorations document the Egyptians' belief in the after-life, their mythology and deities. Jewelry was often worn as protective talismans. Golden jewelry was believed to reflect the life-giving rays of the sun.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Main Stone: 15 mm (0.6in) | Width: 3 mm (0.1in) | Item Length: 38 mm (1.5in) | Height: 38 mm (1.5in) | Natural Onyx: heat 1 Carat black SI tube-shape | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed yellow-orange I3 | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag