Patina Sugar Skull Pendant Necklace Earring Set 'Mexican Day Of The Dead'
Mexican Day of The Dead Collection
• Ornate designs define the distinctive skull pendant earrings set in copper-tone patina—symbolic of the Mexican Day of the Dead, celebrated in remembrance of deceased loved ones.
• Large pendant measures 40mm by 58mm, drop earring heads measure 20mm by 25mm. Heavy substantial setting.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 46 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 40 mm (1.6in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 58 mm (2.3in) | Height: 58 mm (2.3in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag