Matte Gold Finish Dainty Puffy Heart Love Carnelian Gemstone Drop Earrings 1"
Matte Gold Finish Dainty Heart Carnelian Drop Earrings - Pricegems Museum Store
• Beautiful one inch drops with red gemstones and matte gold-finish hearts. Hearts measure 10mm, 2mm depth. Red beads measures 3mm.
• Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love. It is believed that the origins of the heart shape came from the ancient people of Cyrene inspired by the silphium plants leaves and seeds which resemble heart shapes.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2 Grams | Total Carats: 0.05 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 25.4 mm (1in) | Height: 2 mm (0.1in) | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed 0.05 Carat yellow-orange I3 round | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag