Vintage Art Nouveau Textured Butterfly Hoop Earrings, 2.5" 'Garden Butterflies'
Butterfly Designer Hoop Collection
• Butterflies in flight dangle on a chic pair of hoops ready for any occasion.
• The emergence of a beautiful butterfly from its homely origin has filled people with awe since ancient times. Medieval angels, and classical mythological fairies are often portrayed with the wings of a butterfly. In Christian symbolism, the butterfly signifies rebirth. In China, it signifies joy and marital bliss.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty |
• Details: Total Weight: 18 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, base | Width: 63.5 mm (2.5in) | Item Length: 63.5 mm (2.5in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag