Gold Finish Brass Violin Music Lover Bangle Bracelet - Pricegems Museum Store
• Colorful epoxy musical notes with violin energize a lightweight bangle. Decorate your wrist with vibrant style. Brass with gold-tone finish and epoxy. Music bangle is a thoughtful gift for a student or teacher of the violin. Fits average wrist size, bangle measures 30mm wide ( 1 1/4 inch) with an 8 inch circumference and 2 1/2 inch inside diameter. Materials gold finish over brass with epoxy.
• The history of the violin dates back to the 9th century Byzantine Empire. Its popularity spread to Europe where it became a very important and elegant instrument during the Renaissance. Later, the Brescia region of northern Italy became the most important center for violin making and playing.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 40 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Brass | Width: 63.5 mm (2.5in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Diameter: 63.5 mm (2.5in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag